Table of Contents
If when you attempt to update iTunes to the most recent version on your Windows 10 PC, you get the error prompt with the message iTunes has an invalid signature, It won’t be installed, then this post is planned to help you. In this post, we will offer the most appropriate solutions to the issue.
iTunes has an invalid signature
If you’re confronted with this issue, you can attempt both of the prescribed solutions underneath to determine the issue.
- Manually install the iTunes update bundle
- Download and install the most recent iTunes version
We should investigate the description of the interaction included concerning every one of the recorded solutions.
1] Manually install the iTunes update bundle
To manually install the iTunes update bundle on your Windows 10 device, do the accompanying:
On accepting the iTunes has an invalid signature, it won’t be installed error prompt, don’t click the OK button. If you click the OK button, iTunes will erase the update installation bundle which has effectively been downloaded to your PC.
Just press Windows key + E to open File Explorer.
Then, explore the index way beneath. Change the <username> placeholder with your profile name.
C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Apple\Apple Software Update
At the location, you will see the iTunes64 installation application and other assistance installation applications.
Now, double-tap the iTunes64.exe to install the update bit by bit. After the installation has finished, restart the PC.
2] Download and install the most recent iTunes version
To download and install the latest iTunes version on your Windows 10 PC, do the accompanying:
- Head over to Apple iTunes Download.
- On the page, pick iTunes 32-bit or iTunes 64-bit to download. You can check if your Windows 10 OS is 32-Bit or 64-Bit.
- Close the iTunes application.
- Now, double-tap the downloaded iTunes installer to start the installation. At the point when you run the installer, it will distinguish your old iTunes version.
- Pick Repair when prompted.
- This will fix the Apple Software Update, and reinstall and update iTunes to the most recent version.
Expectation both of this solution works for you!