Table of Contents
Many gamers prefer to use Gameloop’s browser to visit various websites. But sometimes, the emulator’s built-in browser stops working. That’s why I’ve decided to deliver methods to Fix Gameloop Browser Isn’t Working. So users fully benefit from their favorite Tencent gaming buddy on PC.
3 Ways To Fix Gameloop Browser Isn’t Working
Run Gameloop In Compatibility Mode
- From the desktop of your computer, right-click on the Gameloop’s shortcut and select Properties
- Navigate to the Compatibility tab.
- Check the Run this program in compatibility mode checkbox.
- Select version of your Windows OS
- Click on the Apply button to save changes and close the window.
- Check if it helps you browse the internet on Gameloop.
Run Gameloop With Admin Preveliges
- Again right-click on the Gameloop’s shortcut and select Run as administrator
- Confirm your action when asked by the OS.
- Visit a website inside Gameloop to check if it works.
Disable Antivirus & Windows Defender Firewall
An antivirus or Windows Defender Firewall can cause the issue of Gameloop Browser Isn’t Working. So to check if that’s not the issue you need to disable both these facilities and then check if it solves the problem. You can disable your third-party antivirus protection from the program’s settings. Else, if you wish to disable Windows Defender, perform the following steps:
- Launch Windows OS Settings and navigate to Update & Security
- Select Windows Security from the left pane
- Click on Firewall and network protection from the right pane
- On the next window, disable the firewall for all the following network types:
- Domain Network
- Private Network
- Public Network
- After disabling the firewall, restart your computer and launch Gameloop Browser.
Note: In case, nothing seems to work to solve Gameloop Browser Isn’t Working, you can try a different web browser. You can either use Microsoft Edge or Chrome to browse the internet smoothly.
That’s all, keep visiting WindowsBoy for more.