Table of Contents
Without the facility of a mouse, it’s never too easy to pay Call of Duty Modern Warfare for PC. That’s why every user wants their device’s mouse to work appropriately. That’s why I’ve decided to write a guide to help my readers Fix Mouse Lag in Call of Duty Modern Warfare. So everyone can enjoy their favorite FPS game on their computer.
5 Ways to Fix Mouse Lag in Call of Duty Modern Warfare
Tweak Game’s Priority Settings
- While COD is launch, minimize it to visit the desktop of your computer.
- Right-click on the taskbar and select Task Manager
- Now right-click on the ModernWarfare.exe file and click on Set priority >> Normal
- Close the Task Manager and start enjoying Call of Duty Modern Warfare.
Optimize Mouse Settings
- Navigate to the Options from Call of Duty Modern Warfare’s client
- Hit keyboard & mouse
- Turn off Mouse Smoothing and adjust Mouse Acceleration to 0.00
- Set 0.00 as Mouse Filtering scale
- Tweak Mouse Sensitivity and check if it reloves the issue.
Turn Off Fast Startup
- Launch the Control Panel using the search bar.
- Navigate to Hardware and Sound >> Power Options
- Click on Choose what the power buttons do >> Change settings that are currently unavailable
- Uncheck the fast startup checkbox.
- Save changes and close the window.
- Plug Your Mouse
Sometimes the right mouse USB isn’t working on Windows 10. To check if that’s not the case, you need to unplug your mouse and then re-plug it on a different USB port. This will help you understand whether if your ports are causing the trouble or there’s something wrong with Call of Duty Modern Warfare.
- Update Mouse Drivers
Yes, updating mouse drivers can also help you Fix Mouse Lag in Call of Duty Modern Warfare. So all you have to do is press Windows + X keys and select device manager from the appearing options. Now right-click on your installed mouse driver and select Update Driver.
That’s all, keep visiting Windowsboy for more.