Table of Contents
Twitch Emotes are one of the many reasons why game streamers and broadcasters prefer this platform. So when this popular facility stops working, users get annoyed instantly. That’s why I’ve decided to provide a guide to help readers Fix Twitch Emotes Not Showing. If you are using Windows 10, this article will be a lot beneficial for you.
5 Ways To Fix Twitch Emotes Not Showing Up In Chats
Run Twitch on a web browser
It is a possibility that your Twitch app isn’t working mannerly. To check if that’s not the case, try performing a Twitch login on your computer. Afterward, start a chat with someone you want to talk with and acknowledge whether if emotes are showing or not. You can Chrome, Edge, Firefox, or Opera for a lag-free experience while browsing the internet.
Close Twitch properly and re-open it
- Right-click on the taskbar and select Task Manager
- Locate and select the Twitch app.
- After selecting the app, click on the End Task button.
- Once the app is closed properly, re-open it.
- Press Windows + I keys from your keyboard.
- Navigate to the Apps section.
- Use the search bar to locate Twitch
- Select the app and click on the Uninstall button.
- Thereafter, reinstall Twitch on Windows 10.
There are cases in which refreshing Twitch help users get back Emotes. So you can refresh your app at any instance by pressing CTRL + F5 keys simultaneously. And after the app is refreshed properly, check if it fixed the Twitch Emotes Not Showing error.
Get Emotes Plugin
It is possible that you are not using the right amount of plugins that give support to Twitch emotes. So it would be best you get BettertTV and FrankerFacez extensions. This will also help you enjoy a huge variety of emotes that are not available by default.
That’s all, keep visiting WindowsBoy for more.