Table of Contents
Logitech’s download assistant is needed whenever you install new hardware to your computer. Else, it has no use for every user. So there’s no point in getting annoyed by this assistant every time you launch Windows 10. Here, I’ll discuss ways to Disable Logitech Download Assistant from Startup.
3 Ways to Disable Logitech Download Assistant from Startup
Using Task Manager
One simplest way to possible to get rid of Logitech Download Assistant Startup is from the task manager. Because this a built-in facility for Windows 10 users that informs a user about the background processes and programs that run at startup.
- Right-click on the taskbar and select Task Manager
- Navigate to the Startup tab
- Select Logitech Download Manager and click on the Disable button.
Uninstalling Logitech Download Assistant
Well, if Logitech Download Assistant is no longer of use to you, uninstalling it can be a good option. For that, you can assist from the default App manager. Simply open the manager and uninstall the program once and for all.
- Press Windows + I keys to launch system settings.
- Click on the Apps tab.
- Locate the Logitech Download Assistant from the right pane.
- After selecting the program, click on the Uninstall button.
- Keep following the onscreen prompts until the uninstallation process is completed.
Delete Logitech Files from System
In some cases, uninstalling a program isn’t enough. You also have to delete that program’s folder and files from the system32 folder. If you are unaware of performing this deletion process, get help from the following steps:
- Launch the File Explorer
- Navigate to the following file path:
- Locate the Logitech folder and right-click on it.
- Select Delete from the appearing menu and confirm your action.
- Restart your computer to benefit from the implied changes.
That’s all, keep visiting WindowsBoy for more.