Table of Contents
Discord is a platform that needs no introduction. So whenever one platform gets the point of attention of millions of gamers, it may start to respond laggy. There are situations when Discord won’t open or uninstall as well.
No matter the situation you are in, it’s always better to re-install the program to bypass any lags. So here, I’ve decided to deliver guide to Fix Can’t Uninstall Discord. Let’s just start simple solutions that could help you remove the error once and for all.
4 Ways to Fix Can’t Uninstall Discord
Change Discord’s Launch Status
- Press Windows + X keys and click on Task Manager from the provide menu.
- Navigate to the Startup tab
- Locate Discord and right-click on it
- Click on the Disable option.
Try Uninstalling Discord
- Press Windows + I keys to launch Windows 10 Settings
- Open the Apps tab.
- Locate Discord from the list of installed programs.
- After selecting Discord, click on the Uninstall button.
- Confirm your action and allow Windows to complete the action peacefully.
Erase Discord’s Cache
- Press Windows + R keys to launch the Run box.
- Type %appdata% in the available space and press Enter
- Locate and delete the Discord folder.
- Now execute %LocalAppData% from the Run box.
- Delete the Discord folder from this file destination as well.
- Now restart your PC to imply changes.
Remove Discord from Registry
- Launch the Run box by pressing Win + R keys.
- Type regedit and click on the Ok button
- Navigate to the following file address:
- Select the Discord folder and press the delete button from your keyboard.
- Reboot your PC to benefit from the implied changes.
If you are not getting any help from the above-provide methods to Fix Can’t Uninstall Discord, you should try using an uninstaller software. There are plenty of such programs that helps you remove problematic programs from your computer.
That’s all, keep visiting WindowsBoy for more.