Table of Contents
Chrome has the largest number of consumers over the internet. People trust this chromium-based browser because of its cross-platforming services. But it does contain errors that can be annoying sometimes. Here, I would like to provide fixes to Images Not Displaying in Chrome. So users can browse the internet while enjoying pictures on websites.
6 Ways to Fix Images Not Displaying in Chrome
Clear Cookies & Cache
- From the Chrome interface, click on the three-dotted icon.
- Navigate to More Tools and hit Clear Browsing Data
- Select All Time and click on Clear Data
Try Using Incognito
A website’s cookies data can be problematic sometimes. So if you don’t want to let the background data process, you can check by navigating to the incognito mode. To navigate into such a mode, press Ctrl + Shift + N keys from your keyboard simultaneously.
Turn Off Unnecessary Add-Ons
- Right-click on Chrome’s extension bar and select Manage Extensions
- You can also navigate to chrome://extensions/
- Now turn off the toggles of extensions that are no use to you.
- Navigate to Chrome Settings from the menu options.
- Under Privacy and Security, click on Site Setting
- Enable its toggle for good.
Disable Hardware Acceleration
- Open Chrome Settings
- Scroll down and click on Advanced
- Under System, disable the Use Hardware Acceleration when available toggle.
- Click on the Relaunch button to imply changes.
An out-dated chrome can also be a headache. Because it doesn’t have the caliber of responding to websites appropriately. So it would be best that you keep Chrome up-to-date. So you can avoid errors like Images Not Displaying in Chrome.
You can navigate to Chrome’s menu and take your mouse cursor on Help. From there, click on the About Chrome option. Now you’ll be allowed to view the current status of Chrome. Whether you need to update it or let it be.
That’s all, keep visiting WindowsBoy for more.