Table of Contents
There are different kinds of BSOD errors in Windows 10. But every error relates to a specific issue which most users are unaware of. Like the Ndu.sys error that relates to network issues. So here, I’ll provide solutions to Fix Ndu.sys BSOD Error in Windows 10. Readers are advised to read the drafted instructions and perform them just as guided.
5 Ways to Fix Ndu.sys BSOD Error in Windows 10
Rename Ndu.sys file
- Launch the file explorer and navigate to C:\Windows\System32\drivers
- Locate the Ndu.sys file and right-click on it
- Select Rename and enter Ndu.sys()
- Now copy the Ndu.sys from windows.old folder
- Paste it inside the same file destination from which you renamed the file. (C:\Windows\System32\drivers)
- After the file’s pasted, restart your PC.
Update Network-Related Drivers
- Press Win + X keys to launch the start menu options.
- Click on Device Manager
- Expand the Network Adapters tab.
- Right-click on an installed driver and select Update Driver
- Do the same for all devices available under Network Adapters.
Connect With a Different Internet Connection
The BSOD error Ndu.sys states network issues. So such an error can be caused just because your internet connection isn’t working properly. To check if that’s not the case, try connecting your computer with a different internet or WiFi. And after connecting to a different WiFi, check if it resolves the issue.
Run BSOD Troubleshooter
- Launch Windows 10 Settings and click on the Update & Security tab.
- Navigate to the troubleshoot tab from the left pane.
- Click on the Additional Troubleshooters option from the right pane.
- Locate and select Blue Screen
- Hit Run the Troubleshooter
- Follow the onscreen prompts until the process is completed.
Recover Windows 10
- Press Win + I keys from your keyboard.
- Go to Update & Security >> Recovery
- Under Reset this PC, click on Get Started
- Select whether you want to keep the safe files or remove them.
- Allow your PC to complete the recovery process peacefully.
That’s all, keep visiting WindowsBoy for more.