Table of Contents
Every BSOD error in Windows 10 is annoying. And because of BSOD, some users just decide to reinstall Windows 10 even if they lose their important data. So here, I’ve decided to provide methods to Fix Data_Bus_Error Code in Windows 10. Individuals can benefit from the drafted workarounds to bypass the DataBus Error code easily.
5 Ways to Fix Data_Bus_Error Code in Windows 10
One thing you need to consider before implementing any methods to Fix Data_Bus_Error Code in Windows 10. If you have recently installed or attached a new hardware device with your PC, try removing it and then reboot your machine. Because there is a chance that the hardware you are trying to connect is creating some compatibility issues.
Use Windows Memory Diagnostic
Before implying a memory diagnosis, close all the opened applications:
- Press Win + S keys to launch the search bar.
- After the bar opens, type Windows Memory Diagnostic and click on the Run as Administrator option.
- Select the Restart Now option
- Now allow Windows to perform diagnosis peacefully.
- Type cmd inside the Windows search bar and click on Run as Administrator
- Execute the following value on the command prompt:
- chkdsk C: /f /r /x
- After the successful execution of the command, restart your computer.
Perform a System Scan
- Open Command Prompt with Administrator privileges
- Run the following commands one-by-one:
- DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
- sfc /scannow
- Once the scan is completed, restart your PC.
Update Windows OS
- Press Windows + I keys to launch Settings
- Navigate to the Update & Security tab
- Click on the Check for Updates button and wait.
- If you are notified about a commutative or pending update, allow Windows OS to install it.
Benefit from System Restore
- Press Win + R keys to open the Run box.
- Type rstrui.exe inside the box and press Enter
- Click on Choose a different restore point and hit Next
- Select the most recent update point before getting Data_Bus_Error Code
- Click on the Next and then on Finish.
That’s all, keep visiting WindowsBoy for more.