Table of Contents
Converting Webpages as PDF is beneficial for users who like to read offline. Because most users don’t have access to the internet 24/7. So there’s no point in limiting the reading time just because of a connectivity issue. Here, I’ll discuss How To Save Webpage as PDF. I’ll provide a guide using three of the famous chromium-based web browsers i.e; Chrome, Firefox, & Edge.
Convert Webpage as PDF in Chrome & Firefox
The process of converting Webpage as PDF is quite similar in Chrome & Firefox. Users are only required to choose a different option while using one of these web browsers. I’ll help you acknowledge the main steps to get this job done:
- Launch Google Chrome and visit the webpage that you would like to convert to PDF
- Once the webpage is launched, press CTRL + P keys from your keyboard simultaneously.
- From the print tab, select destination as Save as PDF
- Now click on the Save button.
- On Firefox web browser, visit a website or webpage that you would like to save as PDF
- Press CTRL + P keys to launch the print tab.
- Now from the appearing window, select Microsoft Print to PDF and click on the Print button.
- No matter if the printer is attached or not, the PDF file will be saved on your device’s storage.
Save Webpage as PDF in Microsoft Edge
Saving Webpage as PDF in Microsoft Edge is also simple. You just have to visit a webpage on Edge and then navigate to its menu by clicking on the three-dotted icon. And from there, select the Print option. Now when a new tab starts to appear, select the Save as PDF option. And after you are done making layout or page selection, click once on the Save button.
That’s all, keep visiting WindowsBoy for more.