Table of Contents
Updating BIOS is a little complicated as compared to updating drivers or operating systems. So in that case, users are always advised to get help from their device’s manufacturers. Here, I’ve listed more than one way about How To Update Lenovo BIOS on Windows 10.
3 Ways to Update Lenovo BIOS on Windows 10
Use BIOS Flash Update
- Click here to visit the Lenovo website on your web browser.
- Select the category of your machine as PC (Laptop or Desktop)
- Now enter your device’s name or model number inside the search bar.
- After selecting your device, navigate to Drivers and software
- Select Windows OS from the operating system menu.
- Hit Components and select BIOS/UEFI
- Download the most recently released BIOS drivers file.
- Once the BIOS file is downloaded, right-click on it and select Run as Administrator
- From the installation tab, click on the Install button
- Now hit Flash BIOS and confirm your action.
- Click on the Next button and follow the onscreen prompts until your PC restarts.
Through Lenovo Automatic Update
- Navigate to the Lenovo support page on a web browser.
- Click on Detect Product and wait until the system detects your laptop or desktop machine’s model.
- After its detected, click on Drivers and software
- Under Automatic Driver Update, click on Start Scan
- The system will detect what needs to be updated and install the required files automatically.
Get Lenovo Vantage
- Download Lenovo Vantage from the official website.
- After launching the installed utility, click on System Update
- Select the Check for Updates option to view pending updates.
- Under BIOS Update, click on Install Selected Updates
- Hit Ok to launch the BIOS update on Windows 10
- From the appearing Flash Update tool, select Update BIOS
- Now keep following the onscreen tasks until the Lenovo BIOS Update is completed.
That’s all, keep visiting WindowsBoy for more.