Table of Contents
It is frustrating when you are bothered by lame errors that make you feel like a charity case. Users have complained about Windows activation related errors. So here, I’ve decided to write workarounds to Fix Windows Keeps Asking for Activation. Readers can get help from the drafted tips as they please.
4 Ways to Fix Windows Keeps Asking for Activation
- Press Win + S keys to launch Cortana search.
- Type cmd inside the search bar and click on Run as Administrator
- Execute the following workaround in the command prompt:
- wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey
- Now press Win + I keys.
- From the Settings window, click on Update & Security
- Select Activation from the left pane.
- Click on Change Product Key
- Now type the exact product key that you got from the command prompt.
If you are not into making tweaks by yourself, then you can also perform a simple troubleshooting process. For that navigate to the same Activation section from Settings >> Update & Security. And from there, select troubleshoot and allow your Windows to perform the required steps to bypass the Windows Keeps Asking for Activation error for good.
Microsoft Account Login
- Login to Windows 10 with an account that has administrative privileges.
- Now launch Windows 10 Settings and click on the Sign-in button.
- After confirming your Microsoft account, reactivate Windows 10.
- And if it doesn’t work for you, run the Activation troubleshooter.
Ask for Support
If nothing seems to work related to Fixing Windows Activation Error, you can always contact Microsoft Support. They replay instantly, especially to their customers. Tell them about the nature of errors you are facing and ask them to provide a fix or give a new product key that would activate the OS. Do not hesitate to ask them to provide related services, because they are available only for the convenience of their users.
That’s all, keep visiting WindowsBoy for more.