Table of Contents
Microsoft has just announcement of the new Windows 10 insider Preview Build 21292. We are going to talk about Windows 10 new Insider Preview Build. Let’s have a look at what this build brought with it and how this update can be beneficial for Windows 10 users.
- Release Date: January 2021
- Version: OS Build 21292
- Recent Update – Visit Here
Fixes that are made in the new update
- Fixes include multiple issues impacting performance and reliability.
- We fixed an issue where an empty flyout would be shown after opening news and interests.
- Fixes include an issue where the text on the taskbar button wasn’t being read by screen readers and some tooltips were missing.
- We fixed an issue where news and interests in the taskbar were not displaying correctly when using small taskbar icons.
- Fixes Include an issue where the news and interests button would temporarily show no content.
- We fixed an issue where the news and interests flyout would not dismiss by tapping outside the window or again on the taskbar button.
- Fixes Include an issue where the content of the taskbar button would look blurry.
- We fixed an issue where news and interests would not show fresh content after toggling the background apps setting.
- Fixes Include an issue where the flyout would not dismiss when you hover off the right edge.
- We fixed an issue where it was not possible to navigate into the flyout using a keyboard.
- Fixes Include an issue where the news and interests taskbar setting would be reset to show icon and text after updating to a new Windows version.
Read More: From Here
How to download Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 21292:
Today we are going to guide you on how to Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 21292– January 2021.
Install Through Windows Update option:
Follow the sequence below. it will take you to the Windows 10 optional update option.
- Windows Settings –> Update & Security –> Windows Update. Click on the Check for updates button located In the right-hand pane.
When Windows 10 will complete the search, it will show you the update with install and time option if available. Under the updates section, you will also see an Optional Update option. 2021-01 Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 21292 for x64- Systems will be available. Click on the update and install it on the computer.