The latest Windows 10 cumulative update KB4592473 is launched. It brings a plethora of prominent and minor enhancement, fixes to make you Windows 10 experience better and better.
Release Date: 8 December 2020
Version: OS Build 15063.2584
- Updates to improve security when using Microsoft Edge Legacy.
- Updates to improve security when using Microsoft Office products.
- Updates an issue that prevents the PDF24 app, version 9.1.1, from opening .txt files.
Improvements and Fixes
This security update includes quality improvements. Key changes include:
- Addresses an issue that prevents the PDF24 app, version 9.1.1, from opening .txt files.
- Security updates to Microsoft Edge Legacy, the Microsoft Graphics Component, Windows Media, Windows Fundamentals, Windows Virtualization.
If you installed earlier updates, only the new fixes contained in this package will be downloaded and installed on your device.
For more information about the resolved security vulnerabilities, please refer to the new Security Update Guide website.
How to download and install KB4592473 Windows 10 Cumulative Update:
Today we are going to guide you on how to download and install KB4592473 Windows 10 Cumulative Update [Version 20H2] – KB4592473 2020.
Most importantly there are important security updates for the following Program.
Install Through Windows Update option:
Follow the sequence mentioned below. It will take you in the Windows 10 optional update option.
- Windows Settings –> Update & Security –> Windows Update. Click on the Check for updates button located In the right-hand pane.
When Windows 10 will complete the search, it will show you the update with install and time option if available. Under the updates section, you will also see an Optional Update option. 2020-12 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 20H2 for x64-based Systems (KB4592473) will be available. Click on the update and install it on the computer.
Install Through standalone Installers:
You can also download and install KB4592473 Windows 10 Cumulative Update through Windows Standalone. Once the file downloaded. you can install it on a computer without any Internet connection.
Download KB4592473 MSU for Windows 10 v20H2
This link will take you to the list of Windows all patches history. You can download and install any of the patches you want from the list.
That’s all! if you want to uninstall any of the patches, you can do it from the Windows recent update option. For any questions use the comment box below. Our staff members will reply to you quickly after concluding the solutions.