Table of Contents
Microsoft Store provide services to users who want to install desktop apps on their system. But its unable to access the internet, then it can’t be beneficial at all. So here, I’ve added ways to Fix Microsoft Store Needs To Be Online. The presented methods can also be supportive in bypassing errors related to Microsoft Store.
5 Ways to Fix Microsoft Store Needs To Be Online Error
Perform a System Scan
- Press Win + S keys from your keyboard.
- Type cmd in the search bar and select Run as Administrator
- Inside the command prompt interface, execute the sfc /scannow command.
- Wait a while till you get the results.
- Now to fix the Error Code 0x80072EFD, run the following commands one-by-one:
- Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth
- Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth
- Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
- After the successful execution of commands, restart your PC.
Reset Microsoft Store
- Press Win + R keys to launch the Run box.
- Type Wsreset.exe command in the available space and hit Enter
- Grant the required permissions.
- When the process is completed, allow your computer to restart.
Execute Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter
- Press Win + I to launch Windows 10 settings.
- Click on Update & Security and select Troubleshoot from the left pane.
- Click on the Additional Troubleshooters link from the right pane.
- Scroll down to locate and select Windows Store Apps
- After making the selection, click on Run the troubleshooter
Reinstall Microsoft Store
Sometimes reinstalling Microsoft Store can be help in fixing the related errors. But as you know that’s its a built-in utility, so a little different procedure needs your attention to complete this task. We have written a whole guide that lets you acknowledge ways to Reinstall Microsoft Store on Windows 10.
Make a new Account
Launch Windows 10 settings from the Start menu and click on the Accounts tab. Now select Family & other users from the left-side menu. From there, you can create a new account and sign-in with it. Afterward, launch Microsoft Store on your system to enjoy its facilities.
That’s all, keep visiting WindowsBoy for more.