Microsoft has just announced the 2 new Windows 10 insider Preview Builds 21277 and 21277. We are going to talk about Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 21277. Let’s have a look at what this build brought with it and how this update can be beneficial for Windows 10 users.
- Release Date: December 10, 2020
- Version: OS Build 21277
Fixes that are made in the new update
- We fixed an issue resulting in some users seeing error 0x80070426 when using their Microsoft account to sign into various apps.
- We fixed an issue where limiting a search in File Explorer to a specific folder was unexpectedly returning results from the subfolders.
- We fixed an issue resulting in a “The directory name is invalid” error appearing when trying to open a file from a saved File Explorer search.
- We fixed an issue where after doing a search from within File Explorer and clicking the arrow next to a column header to see a list of available filters for the results, it would get stuck on “Computing Filters…” and never actually displays any filters.
- We fixed an issue where the apostrophe in the tooltips for Power options in Start menu wasn’t displaying correctly.
- We fixed an issue that could result in Microsoft Edge windows unexpectedly being grouped with File Explorer in the taskbar.
- We fixed an issue that could result in explorer.exe crashing when switching virtual desktops using a touchpad gesture.
Read more @ Source
Introducing x64 emulation in preview for Windows 10 on ARM PCs
Windows Insiders with ARM PCs who install this build can try out x64 emulation by installing x64 apps from the Microsoft Store or from any other location of their choosing. For more details on this experience, please head on over and read this blog post from Hari Pulapaka!
Adding Support for Unicode Emoji 12.1 and 13.0
Starting with this build, Insiders will get their first look at the emoji we’ve designed to support Emoji 12.1 and 13.0! This update brings over 200 new glyphs to Windows – including bubble tea, a smiling face with tear, a ninja, a magic wand, and more:
How to download Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 21277:
Today we are going to guide you on how to Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 21277 – December 2020.
Install Through Windows Update option:
Follow the sequence mentioned below. it will take you in the Windows 10 optional update option.
- Windows Settings –> Update & Security –> Windows Update. Click on the Check for updates button located In the right-hand pane.
When Windows 10 will complete the search, it will show you the update with install and time option if available. Under the updates section, you will also see an Optional Update option. 2020-12 Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 21277 for x64-based Systems will be available. Click on the update and install it on the computer.