Android emulation is preferred by lots of PC and smartphone owners. Because they know they have a better chance of playing their desired on a bigger display that’s more compatible. While there are ways to Make BlueStacks faster, the software also contains some bugs. Here, I’ve listed methods to Fix BlueStacks Not Loading in Windows 10. Readers are requested to read the instructions carefully to bypass this error.
7 Ways to Fix BlueStacks Not Loading in Windows 10
- Launch Windows 10 Settings from the Start menu.
- Navigate to the Apps tab.
- Use the available search bar to locate BlueStacks
- After selecting the software, click on Uninstall
- When it’s uninstalled, download & install it again from a trusted source.
Shift to Previous Windows Build
- From the Windows 10 Settings, navigate to Update & Security
- Select Recovery from the left pane.
- Click on the Get Started button from the right pane.
- Choose if you want to keep the saved files or not.
- Keep following onscreen instructions till your PC restarts.
Start with DirectX
- Launch the BlueStacks emulator.
- Click on the hamburger icon and select Settings
- Select Engine from the left pane.
- Under Graphics Renderer, click on DirectX
- Relaunch BlueStacks.
- Download Intel Processor Identification or AMD Detection to check if your system supports Virtualization.
- Launch the software and check the availability of virtualization technology.
- If your system supports it, restart your computer and enable virtualization from the BIOS settings.
- Launch Control Panel
- Navigate to Programs >> Programs and Features
- Click on Turn Windows features on or off
- Uncheck the Hyper-V checkbox.
Turn Off Memory Integrity
- Open Windows 10 Settings
- Select Windows Security from the left pane.
- Click on the Device Security button.
- On the newly appearing tab, hit Core Isolation Details
- Disable the Memory Integrity toggle.
Ensure CredentialGuard Entry
- Press Windows + R keys simultaneously.
- Type Regedit in the Run box and hit Enter
- Navigate to the following address:
- Double-click on the Enabled key and ensure that its value is 0
- If you make value changes from 1 to 0 or enable it manually, restart your PC after making changes.
That’s all, keep visiting WindowsBoy for more.