Microsoft has just announced the 2 new Windows 10 insider Preview Builds 20277 and 21277. We are going to talk about Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 20277. Let’s have a look at what this build brought with it and how this update can be beneficial for Windows 10 users.
- Release Date: December 10, 2020
- Version: OS Build 20277
Fixes that are made in the new update
- We fixed an issue that could result in the WinRE volume label being lost after multiple upgrades.
- We fixed an issue that could result in apps failing to update with error code 0x80073D02.
- We’re looking into reports of the update process hanging for extended periods of time when attempting to install a new build.
- Live previews for pinned sites aren’t enabled for all Insiders yet, so you may see a grey window when hovering over the thumbnail in the taskbar. We’re continuing to work on polishing this experience.
- We’re working on enabling the new taskbar experience for existing pinned sites. In the meantime, you can unpin the site from the taskbar, remove it from the edge://apps page, and then re-pin the site.
- We’re working on a fix for an issue resulting in some users seeing error 0x80070426 when using their Microsoft account to sign in to various apps. If you encounter it, rebooting your PC may resolve this.
- We’re working on a fix for an issue where in recent Dev Channel builds, no drives appear under Settings > System > Storage > Manage Disks and Volumes. As a workaround, you can manage your disks in the classic Disk Management tool.
Read More: From Here
How to download Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 20277:
Today we are going to guide you on how to Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 20277 – December 2020.
Install Through Windows Update option:
Follow the sequence mentioned below. it will take you in the Windows 10 optional update option.
- Windows Settings –> Update & Security –> Windows Update. Click on the Check for updates button located In the right-hand pane.
When Windows 10 will complete the search, it will show you the update with install and time option if available. Under the updates section, you will also see an Optional Update option. 2020-12 Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 20277 for x64-based Systems will be available. Click on the update and install it on the computer.