Windows 10 Cumulative update KB4592438 arrived on 8 December, Let’s have a look at what KB4592438 has brought with it.
This non-security update includes quality improvements. Key changes include:
- This build includes all the improvements from Windows 10, version 2004.
- No additional issues were documented for this release.
Windows 10, version 2004
Note This release also contains updates for Microsoft HoloLens (OS Build 19041.1131) released December 8, 2020. Microsoft will release an update directly to the Windows Update Client to improve Windows Update reliability on Microsoft HoloLens that have not updated to this most recent OS Build.
This security update includes quality improvements. Key changes include:
- Security updates to Microsoft Edge Legacy, the Microsoft Graphics Component, Windows Media, Windows Fundamentals, and Windows Virtualization.
If you installed earlier updates, only the new fixes contained in this package will be downloaded and installed on your device.
- Updates to improve security when using Microsoft Edge Legacy.
- Updates to improve security when using Microsoft Office products.
2020-12 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 (OS Builds 19041.685 and 19042.685) based Systems (KB4592438) will be available. Click on the update and install it on the computer.
Install Through Update Catalog:
You can download and install KB4592438 Windows 10 Cumulative Update through the Microsoft Windows update catalog. Once the file downloaded, you can install it on a computer without any Internet connection.
Download links for KB4592438 for Windows 10 (OS Builds 19041.685 and 19042.685)
- 2020-12 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 2004 for x86-based Systems (KB4592438)
- 2020-12 Cumulative Update for Windows Server Version 2004 for x64-based Systems (KB4592438)
- 2020-12 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 2004 for x64-based Systems (KB4592438)
This link will take you to the list of Windows all patches history. You can download and install any of the patches you want from the list.
That’s all! if you want to uninstall any of the patches, you can do it from the Windows recent update option. For any questions use the comment box below. Our staff members will reply to you quickly after concluding the solutions.