Printing documents right through a web browser let users avoid extra hassle. Meaning, users find this facility very helpful, so they would like it if it stops working for them. But there are some Firefox users, who have complained about getting Blank Print Output. So here, I’ll be describing ways to Fix Firefox Printing Blank Pages. You can read the whole article to learn all the workarounds that work to bypass this error.
4 Ways to Fix Firefox Printing Blank Pages
Disable Firefox Add-Ons
- Launch Firefox while pressing the Shift key.
- From the appearing Dialogue box, click on Start in Safe Mode
- See it helps you bypass the blank print output error.
- If not, relaunch Firefox and press CTRL + Shift + A keys simultaneously.
- Disable all the enabled Add-Ons.
- Now close the web browser and open it again to see it solves the issue.
Reset Firefox Printer Settings
- Type about:config in the Firefox URL bar and press Enter
- Type print_printer in the provided search bar
- Click on the + icon
- Now tap on the trash/delete icon
- Restart Firefox
Troubleshoot Firefox Printing Issues
- Type about:support inside the URL bar of Firefox and hit the Enter button.
- Inside the Profile Folder section, click on Open Folder
- Close Firefox web browser
- Launch the Prefs file on a Notepad or any Word editor.
- Remove all the lines starting with print_
- Press Ctrl + S to save changes.
- Now launch Firefox and check if it solves the Firefox Printing Blank Pages error.
Try Using Other Web Browsers
There’s a chance that Firefox has a pending update, so it is not working properly. To check if that’s the case, you can try other benefiting web browsers like Chrome, Edge, or even Opera. Try printing your desired pages through these browsers, because they are also chromium-based.
That’s all, keep visiting WindowsBoy for more.