Some boundaries are set for the benefit of individuals. Like Parental Controls in popular web browsers. They are enabled because parents know that the internet doesn’t contain all of the good stuff, especially for children. So here, I present a guide about How To Set Parental Controls in Firefox, Opera, & Chrome. I think that all of the web browsers are famous, so you must be using one of them to surf the internet.
How Do I Set Parental Controls in Firefox?
- Click here to open the Parental Control Add-On.
- Hit Add to Firefox
- Now, this Add-on will set Parental Controls on Google Search while using the Firefox browser.
If you are willing to add domains manually to Parental Controls, then you’ll have to perform the following steps:
- Press Ctrl + Shift + A to lunch the add-on manager in Firefox.
- Click once on the three-dotted icon available inside the Parental Controls add-on and select Options
- Navigate to the Blacklist section and enter the domains that you would like to block always.
How Can You Set Parental Controls in Opera?
- Visit the Adult Blocker add-on page on Opera Browser. (Link)
- Click on the Add to Opera button.
- Confirm your action and wait for a while.
- Once done, you can also set a passcode to protect Adult Blocker from the approach of your kids.
How To Set Parental Controls in Chrome?
- Get Parental Control – Adult Content Blocker extension from Chrome Store.
- Hit Add to Chrome
- After adding the extension to Chrome, you can add a password to secure your parental account.
- Now you are good to go.
Note: Your kids will only be able to bypass the Parental Controls if they enter the right password. So it’ll be in your best interest to set a password that’s not easy to guess.
That’s all, keep visiting WindowsBoy for more.