Pandora music is developed for people who want to listen to their favorite tracks and podcasts. Its desktop app is available inside the Microsoft Store, so you can easily get it on your Windows 10 PC or Laptop. And one thing that’s pretty amazing is that you can use the same app account on Xbox One.
There are users who are facing trouble while using Pandora on Windows 10. So if you are one of such users, I’m here to help you bypass the issue with ease. Because here, I’ve written a whole guide to help you Fix Pandora App Not Working in Windows 10. I want you to try the following workarounds after disabling the third-party antivirus software.
4 Ways to Fix Pandora App Not Working in Windows 10
Reset Microsoft Store’s Cache
- Press Win + S keys from your keyboard.
- Type cmd in the search bar and click on Run as Administrator
- Execute the following command:
- Restart your PC
- Launch Windows 10 Settings from the Start menu.
- Navigate to the Apps tab.
- Under Apps & features, use the search bar to locate Pandora
- Select the app and click on Advanced Options
- Hit Reset and confirm your action.
Restart Windows 10 Update
- Press Win + R keys from your keyboard.
- Type services.msc and press enter
- Locate Windows Update and right-click on it.
- Select Stop from the appearing menu.
- Now launch the File Explorer
- Navigate to the following storage location:
- Press Ctrl + A keys to select all folders
- Now hit the Shift + Del buttons from your keyboard.
- Confirm your action and afterward, restart your computer.
Execute Apps Troubleshooter
- Press Windows + I keys from your keyboard.
- Navigate to Update & Security
- Select Troubleshoot from the left pane
- Click on Additional troubleshooters
- Select Windows Store Apps and hit Run the troubleshooter
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the task.
Note: Close Windows Store before executing a troubleshooter.
That’s all, keep visiting WindowsBoy for more.