Table of Contents
Windows 10 Cumulative update KB4586786 for OS Builds 18362.1198 and 18363.1198 arrived on 10 November 2020. There are no new amendments in this version but it addresses alot of issues which were `in the previous edition. Let’s have a look at what KB4586786 has brought with it.
- Updates the 2020 DST start date for the Fiji Islands to December 20, 2020.
- Updates to improve security when using Microsoft Office products.
- Updates to improve security when using input devices such as a mouse, keyboard, or pen.
- Updates to improve security when Windows performs basic operations.
Improvements and fixes
Windows 10, version 1909
This security update includes quality improvements. Key changes include:
- This build includes all the improvements from Windows 10, version 1903.
- No additional issues were documented for this release.
Windows 10, version 1903
- If you installed earlier updates, only the new fixes contained in this package will be downloaded and installed on your device.
- For more information about the resolved security vulnerabilities, please refer to the new Security Update Guide website.
Install Through Update Catalog:
You can also download and install KB4586786 Windows 10 Cumulative Update through the Microsoft Windows update catalog. Once file downloaded. you can install it on a computer without any Internet connection.
Download links for KB4586786 for Windows OS Builds 18362.1198 and 18363.1198
- 2020-11 Cumulative Update for Windows Server, version 1909 for x64-based Systems (KB4586786)
- 2020-11 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1903 for x86-based Systems (KB4586786)
- 2020-11 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1909 for x64-based Systems (KB4586786)
- 2020-11 Cumulative Update for Windows Server, version 1903 for ARM64-based Systems (KB4586786)
This link will take you to the list of Windows all patches history. You can download and install any of the patches you want from the list.
That’s all! if you want to uninstall any of the patches, you can do it from the Windows recent update option. For any question use the comment box below. Our staff members will reply to you quickly after concluding the solutions.