Download Windows OS Build (20257) on Final Release in November 2020. Windows is ready to launch the OS Build 20257 in November 2020, Below you can see the details of what changes this build will bring with it.
- Release Date: November 2020
- Version: OS Build 20257
Fixes that are made in the new update
- We fixed an issue starting with Build 20236 where installing games from the Store to a secondary non-OS drive would result in the secondary drive becoming inaccessible.
- We fixed an issue causing some devices to experience a DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION bugcheck in recent builds.
- We fixed an issue resulting in some apps crashing on launch in the previous flight, including Microsoft Jigsaw and Microsoft Minesweeper.
- We fixed an issue resulting in File Explorer having a transparent line across the top when maximized on systems with multiple monitors.
- We fixed an issue resulting in win32 app titles being unexpectedly highlighted in the title bar after enabling and disabling high contrast.
- We fixed an issue where the windows.old folder is not completely deleted when performing disk cleanup.
- We fixed an issue where if you reset your PC then and re-connected your MSA, then your MSA picture might never sync down.
- We fixed an issue impacting Windows Hello Face recognition if the device was trained in a different orientation than the orientation used at unlock time.
- We fixed an issue where setting up a kiosk (assigned access) account wouldn’t work the first time you tried, only subsequent tries.
- We fixed a deadlock that could result in unexpected CPU usage. If you continue experiencing other performance issues, please take a moment to file feedback including details about the issue you’re seeing, and a performance trace. More info about collecting a repro trace is available here if needed.
- We fixed an issue resulting in some apps being slower to accept keystrokes into text fields.
- We fixed an issue that could result in links from apps failing to launch the browser.
- We fixed an issue from the last couple of flights that could result in audio playback unexpectedly stopping.
- We fixed an issue that could result in not hearing audio after streaming certain content then turning your Bluetooth headset off and back on.
- We fixed an issue that could result in Movies & TV failing to play some recorded HDR videos with error 0x80004001.
Your Phone App
You may be new to this feature. Now Windows let you replicate your phone on the Laptop Screen. This means you can now use the Phone on your Laptop while working. Keep your phone in the draw after the connection. All the Apps, Social accounts, Phone Calls, Conversations can be done on Laptop. That’s the major blow and that’s why we highly recommend to download Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 20257 right now.
How to download Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 20257:
Today we are going to guide you on how to Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 20257 – May 2020.
Install Through Windows Update option:
Follow the sequence mentioned below. it will take you in the Windows 10 optional update option.
- Windows Settings –> Update & Security –> Windows Update. Click on the Check for updates button located In the right-hand pane.
When Windows 10 will complete the search, it will show you the update with install and time option if available. Under the updates section, you will also see an Optional Update option. 2020-11Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 20257 for x64-based Systems will be available. Click on the update and install it on the computer.