It is merely impossible to enjoy gameplay without sound effects. As the Nividia devices are specifically designed for the benefit of gamers who want to enjoy high-definition games on their computers. So when players are unable to listen to the sound of their favorite games, they feel really frustrated because most of them don’t know what to do.
So here, I’ve decided to deliver a guide to Fix Nvidia Virtual Audio Device Driver Problem. I’ll be providing simple solutions to bypass this annoying issue. I want you to read the drafted instructions carefully before you implement them, so you can avoid any mishaps.
2 Ways to Fix Nvidia Virtual Audio Device Driver Problem
Reinstall Nvidia Drivers
- Press Win + R keys simultaneously.
- Type msconfig in the Run box and press enter.
- Navigate to the Boot tab.
- Check the Safe Boot checkbox and click on the Ok button.
- Restart your PC
- Once it reboots in Safe Mode, launch file explorer and navigate to the C: drive
- Locate the Nividia folder and delete it.
- Now launch the Run box and execute devmgmt.msc from it.
- Select the Nividia drivers and uninstall them.
- Now restart your PC again.
- Launch the Run box by pressing Win + R keys.
- Execute msconfig from the available command box.
- Navigate to the Boot tab and uncheck the Safe Boot checkbox.
- Click on the Ok button.
- Restart your machine.
- Now when your Windows 10 boots in the normal mode, Download Nividia drivers from the official source.
- Install the downloaded package and then restart your PC/Laptop.
Start Using GeForce Experience
- Click here to Download Nividia GeForce Experience
- After you are done installing the software, launch it on your machine.
- Navigate to the Drivers tab and hit Check for updates
- For a custom installation, choose Custom install after getting the driver’s list.
- If you don’t exactly know which driver you should install, allow GeForce to assist you.
That’s all, keep visiting WindowsBoy for more.