Table of Contents
Most of the Windows 10 Laptop users have installed Qualcomm Bluetooth 4.0. Because this piece of device delivers the best performance as compared to other BlueTooth chips. However, many users have encountered Qualcomm QCZ9565 Bluetooth 4.0 Driver Error.
So such users are use the help of this article to bypass this BlueTooth Not Working in Windows 10 error. However, to solve their problem, users are allowed to implement more than one solution. So if you are of such users, I would recommend you read the drafted instructions carefully, before you implement them.
4 Ways to Fix Qualcomm QCZ9565 Bluetooth 4.0 Driver Error
Update Windows 10
- Press Win + I keys.
- Navigate to Update & Security
- Click on the Download button.
- Allow your system to install the downloaded files.
- Restart your PC.
RollBack BlueTooth Drivers
- Press Windows + X keys from your keyboard.
- Select Device Manager from the appearing menu.
- Expand the Network Adapters tab.
- Right-click on the installed BlueTooth driver and select Properties
- Navigate to the Driver tab
- Click on the RollBack button.
Disable Antivirus & Firewall
If you are using antivirus software on Windows 10, then you disable the protection and check if it resolves the issue or not. Same implies to users who have enabled Windows Defender Firewall. They also need to disable this Windows 10 facility by implying the following steps:
- Launch Windows 10 settings.
- Swipe down and click on Update & Security
- Select Windows Security from the left-side menu bar.
- Click on Firewall & network protection from the right-side of the window.
- Now select Public Network
- Disable its toggle of Windows Defender Firewall.
- Close all tabs.
Reinstall BlueTooth Drivers
- Press Win + R keys from your keyboard.
- Type Devemgmt.msc and press enter
- Locate & expand Network Adapters
- Right-click on the installed BlueTooth and hit Uninstall Device
- Once done, restart your computer and allow it to get the updated drivers.
That’s all, keep visiting WindowsBoy for more.