Table of Contents
Once a time Firefox was even near to cross Google Chrome to become the best browser in the world. Now the ranking of the Firefox has dropped to third. Microsoft has acquired the past place of the firefox. That doesn’t mean Firefox is not good anymore. Mozilla is still working on firefox to make it better and better for users. There is a reason why Firefox is known as the best browser for Developers.
Like other browsers, Firefox also gets frequent updates from the developers. Recently Mozilla launched an update for Firefox 75, this update for offline installers. People using Online installers will get an automatic pop-up whenever the update arrives.
This update brings minor changes to it. Overall it will improve you Firefox experience. With the launch of this update, Mozilla continues to make Firefox users interface better and better.
- Previous most recent stable version: Firefox 74.0.1
- Release Date: April 7th, 2020
- Corresponding ESR release: 68.7.0
- Release owner: Pascal Chevrel
- Compatibility: Compatible with Windows (32-bit and 64-bit both), Mac and Linux
What’s New in this update:
The address bar is renewed, typing cursor will not be stuck on it anymore. Now the address bar will look good on smaller screens too, Mozilla adjusted the size. The cache system is improved, you can access your favorite sites with less typing.
Now, just select the address bar and a box that will expand with links to the main sites. A redesigned interface provides a clean and focused search experience, optimized for smaller screens (Quoted by Mozilla)
Download Firefox 75 Offline Installers:
- Download Firefox 75 for Windows 64-bit [49.35 MB]
- Download Firefox 75 for Windows 32-bit [49.88 MB]
- Download Firefox 75 for Linux
- Download Firefox 75 for Mac
- Download Firefox 75 for Android
- Download Firefox 75 for iOS
- Download Firefox 75 in all languages
These are the ways through which you can check the installed version of Firefox including the following:
- Using Firefox Help
- Using Firefox about: support command
- Using Windows command-line