Table of Contents
This article presents several methods to Fix Dism.exe Error 1392 in Windows 10. If you are facing the file or directory is corrupted and unreadable error, then you still got the hope to fix your operating system. Though, I always recommend you to keep your Windows 10 up-to-date, because it helps you stay protected from malware or file corruption.
5 Ways to Fix Dism.exe Error 1392 in Windows 10
Execute SFC (System File Checker)
- Press Windows + S keys.
- Type cmd in the search and click on Run as administrator
- Execute the sfc/scannow command in the cmd interface.
- After the successful execution of the system scan, restart your PC.
- Launch Command Prompt with admin privileges.
- Run chkdsk /f c: command.
- Wait until the process and error fixes are implied.
- Thereafter, allow your computer to restart.
Run System Restore
- Launch Control Panel from the Start menu.
- Navigate to System and Security->Security and Maintenance
- Click on Recovery
- Hit Open System Restore
- Click on the Next button
- Select a Restore point
- Thereafter, hit Finish
If none of the above-provided methods are working for you, then you can try cleaning the junk files from Windows 10. For that, you can use a third-party software named CCleaner. And for clearing the cache memory in Windows 10, you are allowed to use this software without paying any real money. And you can also access the pro services after using the software’s trial version. (Download Link)
Get Antivirus Software
A user should also scan his system in case of Dism.exe Error 1392 in Windows 10. Because it’s a chance that the files are infected because of malware or virus. So you need to get antivirus software that doesn’t block your favorite third-party apps. However, if you are ok with blocking the third-party app processing, then enabling Windows 10 firewall would be the best option for you.
That’s all, keep visiting WindowsBoy for more.