Table of Contents
Scammers are never gonna allow you to surf the internet safely and privately. So it’s your duty to protect yourself from online insecurities like Error 268d3. Well, if you are seeing this error, then you’ve got nothing to worry about. Because it’s just a pop-up to blackmail you. So if you are asked to do anything that’s described in the pop-up, never consider doing it. However, you can use my guide about How To Remove Error 268d3 from Windows 10 to help yourself. And once again, do not follow the instructions that are presented in the error 268d3 pop-up.
3 Ways to Remove Error 268d3 from Windows 10
Get the Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool
For the convenience of Windows users, Microsoft has developed a tool that removes malware from your system. And it developed specifically for users who are annoyed by issues like Error 268d3. So if you are frustrated by this popup, then just download the software from Microsoft’s official website and then use it to run a full scan of malware.
Also, if you want this software removal tool to work properly, then always keep your system up-to-date. By any chance, if the update doesn’t start automatically, then also update it manually. For that, you need to open Windows 10 settings and navigate to the Update & Security tab. From there, click once on Download that’s right-beneath Windows Update.
Uninstall Malicious Third-Party Apps
- Press Windows + I keys from your keyboard to launch OS settings.
- Navigate to Apps
- Inside Apps & features, use the search bar to locate your desired third-party app.
- Once located, select the app and click on Uninstall
- Wait for a couple of seconds until the uninstallation process is completed.
Reset Browser Settings
- Type chrome://settings in browser’s URL bar and press enter.
- Scroll down to locate Reset and clean up
- Now click on Restore settings to their original defaults
- Confirm your action by clicking on Reset settings
- Allow Chrome to restart.
That’s all, keep visiting WindowsBoy for more.