DNS otherwise known as Domain Name System is a basic web protocol. You can take a gander at it as the location book of the web. At whatever point you visit a site, your framework plays out a DNS query. The DNS makes an interpretation of space names into IP addresses. A DNS query is the way toward coordinating IP delivers to their corresponding area names. Note that this is a basic description of the whole cycle; it’s not the whole story.
As a matter of course, your Windows framework uses the DNS worker of your network access supplier (ISP). Your neighborhood ISP might not have the quickest speeds, thus you might be hoping to improve that. Fortunately, you can use different DNS workers. This post will acquaint you with Google Public DNS.
Google’s public DNS is a free, worldwide space name framework resolution administration accessible for you to use rather than your present DNS supplier. Having given a diagram of how DNS workers work, it’s significant that this worker assumes a huge part in your web speed.
A runtime error is caused mostly by the server-side. So it’s not possible for every internet user to resolve such a problem all by himself. Because everyone’s not a developer…
This is the place Google Public DNS comes in. If you consistently experience moderate web speeds, it might be an ideal opportunity to change to this quick DNS worker.
How to setup Google Public DNS on Windows 10
Setting up Google Public DNS on your computer is direct. To change the DNS, follow the guide beneath to do this rapidly:
- To start with, right-click on the notification icon on your taskbar
- Pick Open Network and Internet settings from the context menu.
- Select the Change adapter options from the new window.
- Right-click on the network connector that you wish to configure and choose Properties.
- From the rundown under This connection uses the accompanying things, click on Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4).
- With that option chose, click on Properties.
- Select the Use the accompanying DNS worker tends to option.
Having done that, now enter the accompanying qualities into the fields beneath:
- Preferred DNS worker: 126.96.36.199
- Substitute DNS worker: 188.8.131.52
Hit the OK button to save the configuration. Ensure that you altered the connector that you will connect to.