A runtime error is caused mostly by the server-side. So it’s not possible for every internet user to resolve such a problem all by himself. Because everyone’s not a developer or a geek. So here, I’ll introduce you to several methods to Fix Runtime Error in Google Chrome. You can imply the provided instructions without having to worry about your online privacy.
5 Ways to Fix Runtime Error in Google Chrome
Before leading you towards the guide to Fix Runtime Error in Google Chrome, I want you to do one thing. Click here to visit Downdetector on your web browser. Enter the website’s URL in the provided space and press enter. This website will then tell you if the URL is in working condition or not.
Erase Cookies of the Website
- Open the website that you are unable to visit or doesn’t load as expected.
- Click on the lock icon that’s appearing right-before the URL address.
- Hit the Cookies option.
- Select the website and expand its tab.
- After selecting the website’s cookies folder, click once on the Remove button.
- Thereafter, click on Done
Clear Browsing Data
- Launch Google Chrome and press Ctrl + Shift + Del keys together.
- Navigate to the Basic tab.
- Select Time Range as All Time
- Check all the three checkboxes
- Click on Clear Data
- Launch Settings of Google Chrome.
- Scroll down and hit Advanced
- Under Reset and clean up, click on Repair settings to their original defaults
- Select Reset Settings to confirm your action.
- Launch Control Panel using the Cortana search bar.
- Navigate to User Accounts>>Credential Manager
- First, clear the web credentials and then open Windows credentials
- Now select a credential that you would like to remove
- After expanding a credential, click on Remove
- Perform the same steps to remove all the generic credentials individually.
Important Reminder: Never forget to Backup credentials before you delete them.
- Launch Windows 10 Settings
- Navigate to Apps
- Locate and select Google Chrome from the list of installed apps.
- Click on the Uninstall button.
- Restart your computer.
- Now download & install the latest version of Google Chrome. (Link)
That’s all, keep visiting WindowsBoy for more.