In this article, I will tell you how you can Remove Win32/Dartsmound From Windows 10. Win32/Dartsmound is known for installing unwanted software on your PC or desktop.
If you are facing this issue then there are many Trojan and viruses sneaked onto your computer or laptop. Don’t worry we have provided some of the most efficient ways that you can follow to remove Win32/Dartmound from Windows 10.
How To Remove Win32/Dartsmound From Windows 10
A range of unwanted softwares are installed on your PC. These unwanted softwares include Additional toolbars, Adware, and more.
These unwanted softwares slow down your web browser and decrease its performance. Moreover, sometimes these unwanted softwares include tracking softwares and malware that allow hackers to hack your PC.
Uninstall All Unwanted Softwares
- Press Windows Key + I to open the Settings app.
- Now open the Apps section.
- Locate the software that you want to remove.
- Select it and click on uninstall.
If you see any application that you have not installed then it might be a virus remove it for your safety. You can always install softwares or applications when you need them.
Remove Random Extensions
Win32/Dartsmound virus can also disguise itself as a browser extension. So check and remove all suspicious or random web extensions.
- Open the Chrome web browser and open the Menu button.
- Now select More tools, In this menu select Extensions.
- Locate the suspicious extension and click the little switch next to it to disable it.
Now check if you are facing any issues or problems.
Perform a Clean boot
Win32/Dartsmound virus is a master of disguises and can also appear like a regular application and can start automatically with your PC. However, you can resolve this issue by simply performing a Clean boot.
To perform a Clean Boot on your PC, you just have to follow the following method
- Press Windows Key + R to open run dialogue.
- When the Run dialog opens, enter MSConfig and click on Enter.
- The System Configuration window will appear.
- Navigate to the Services tab and tick mark “Hide all Microsoft services” option.
- Now click on the “Disable all” button.
- Go to the Startup tab and click Open Task Manager.
- Task Manager will appear and you will be able to see the list of startup applications.
- Right-click on the first entry of the list and select Disable from the menu.
- Repeat this step and disable all of the startup applications.
- After doing this, you need to go back to the System Configuration window.
- Click on Apply or OK button to save changes.
Now restart your PC for the changes to take place.
Hope so this tutorial was helpful, We are grateful for the trust you have placed in us.
Regards: Team Windows Boy