Table of Contents
Not everyone likes to stay limited inside a smartphone’s interface. Same implies to Android users who like to enjoy their favorite games on PC. Now that they can enjoy their favorite games on a bigger display, they wouldn’t even care as if they are using an Android emulator to complete the task.
However, when you are using an emulator, you might face some critical errors. Like one of the most popular cons of this software is that slows your computer’s speed. So here, I’ll tell you about How To Make BlueStacks Faster in Windows 10. You’ll be required to imply a bunch of tips to get the job done.
5 Ways to Make BlueStacks Faster in Windows 10
The best solution for you to fix the BlueStacks lag error is to update the software. So try updating it to the newest version and then launch it for a better experience. And if still you are facing the same error, try uninstalling the software and then reinstall it from the emulator’s official website.
- Press Win + X keys from your keyboard.
- From the appearing menu, click on Device Manager
- Expand the Display Apadters section.
- Right-click on the installed graphics card and hit Update driver
- Follow the on-screen instructions to update the software successfully.
Allot More RAM Access
- Launch BlueStacks and click on the Settings icon from its home interface.
- Let it open the Settings tab to help you get the advanced options.
- Navigate to the Engine tab.
- Increase the Memory bar to allot more RAM access to BlueStacks.
- For further customization, select the highest value of CPU cores.
Stop Other Apps
- Press Windows + X buttons.
- Select Task Manager.
- Navigate to the Processes tab.
- Close the applications that are running in the background besides BlueStacks.
Note: Only End Tasks for applications that are listed under the Apps section.
Optimize BlueStacks Display
- Open BlueStacks and navigate to Settings
- Navigate to Display
- Choose the Lowest display resolution possible
- Select check Low (1600DPI)
- Restart BlueStacks.
That’s all, keep visiting WindowsBoy for more.