Table of Contents
Google Frequently launches the updates for the betterment of their Search engine. These updates are launched for the users so that their chrome experience gets more and much better. The previous latest update was 86which brought many changes when it arrived. Now the ongoing version is Chrome 86.
But, Chrome 86 brought many things which people loved. So, that’s why we are here to let you install Chrome 86. Have a look at why people want Chrome 86 and what features attracted them.
- Complete release build: 86.0.4240.75
- Previous build: Chrome 85
- Bug fixes: 15
- Compatibility: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 (32-bit and 64-bit), Linux, Mac, iOS, and Android.
- Release date: Tuesday, October 6, 2020
Here are the new fixes (Credit to Googleblog.com)
Chrome 86.0.4240.75 contains a number of fixes and improvements — a list of changes is available in the log. Watch out for upcoming Chrome and Chromium blog posts about new features and big efforts delivered in 86
Security Fixes and Rewards
Note: Access to bug details and links may be kept restricted until a majority of users are updated with a fix. We will also retain restrictions if the bug exists in a third party library that other projects similarly depend on, but haven’t yet fixed.
This update includes 35 security fixes. Below, we highlight fixes that were contributed by external researchers. Please see the Chrome Security Page for more information.
- [$N/A] Critical CVE-2020-15967: Use after free in payments. Reported by Man Yue Mo of GitHub Security Lab on 2020-09-11
- [$5000] High CVE-2020-15968: Use after free in Blink. Reported by Anonymous on 2020-09-09
- [$500] High CVE-2020-15969: Use after free in WebRTC. Reported by Anonymous on 2020-09-03
- [$N/A] High CVE-2020-15970: Use after free in NFC. Reported by Man Yue Mo of GitHub Security Lab on 2020-07-22
- [$N/A] High CVE-2020-15971: Use after free in printing. Reported by Jun Kokatsu, Microsoft Browser Vulnerability Research on 2020-08-07
- [$TBD] High CVE-2020-15972: Use after free in audio. Reported by Anonymous on 2020-08-13
- [$TBD] High CVE-2020-15990: Use after free in autofill. Reported by Rong Jian and Guang Gong of Alpha Lab, Qihoo 360 on 2020-09-30
- [$TBD] High CVE-2020-15991: Use after free in password manager. Reported by Rong Jian and Guang Gong of Alpha Lab, Qihoo 360 on 2020-09-30
- [$15000] Medium CVE-2020-15973: Insufficient policy enforcement in extensions. Reported by David Erceg on 2020-07-17
Learn more: Visit
New features to look for:
- Tab groups
- Changes to cookies and third-party cookie blocking
- The context menu shows full URL
- New privacy and security settings
- Redesigned site settings
- New browser extensions menu
Chrome for Android Update:
Tuesday, May 26, 2020
Hi, everyone! We’ve just released Chrome 83 (83.0.4103.83) for Android: it’ll become available on Google Play over the next few weeks.
This release includes stability and performance improvements. You can see a full list of the changes in the Git log. If you find a new issue, please let us know by filing a bug.
Download Chrome 86 Offline installer:
Below are the possible ways through which you can install the Google Chrome 86 offline installer on your device.
- Update using Google update
- Use the download Chrome installer
- Using Ninite
- Download Chrome without using a browser
Here are the download links to install the latest Google Chrome 86 for the respective devices.
- Download: Google Chrome web installer
- Download: Google Chrome offline installer
- Download: Google Chrome MSI Installer [Enterprise Edition]
- Download: Google Chrome for macOS
- Download: Google Chrome Offline Installer for Linux
- Download: Google Chrome for Android
- Download: Google Chrome for iOS
- Download: Google Chrome Portable
That was all about the tutorial, now if you any further questions regarding the title? Ask us freely through the comment box below. Our answering service is 24/7 for you.