Table of Contents
Download KB4577063 Windows OS Build (19042.541) on Final Release October 2020, pre-release. Windows is ready to launch the OS Build 19042.541 in October 2020, Below you can see the details of what changes this build will bring with it.
- Release Date: October 2020
- Version: OS Build 19042.541
- Updates an issue with BitLocker encryption recovery mode.
- Updates to improve security when using Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, wireless technologies, and Microsoft Office products.
Improvements and fixes:
This update includes quality improvements. Key changes include:
- We have fixed the issue where WSL fails to start with an “Element not found” error.
- We added a notification to Internet Explorer 11 that informs users about the end of support for Adobe Flash in December 2020. For more information, see KB4581051.
- We enhanced the system’s ability to detect when Microsoft Edge IE Mode stops responding.
- We fixed an issue that, in some instances, prevents the Language Bar from appearing when the user signs in to a new session. This occurs even though the Language Bar is configured properly.
- We fixed an issue that fails to recognize the first East Asian language character typed into a Microsoft Foundation Class Library (MFC) DataGrid.
- We fixed an issue the prevents you from reconnecting to a previously closed session because that session is in an unrecoverable state.
- We fixed an issue that causes games that use spatial audio to stop working.
- We fixed an issue that prevents the deletion of stale user profiles when you configure a profile cleanup Group Policy object (GPO).
- We fixed an issue in which selecting I forgot my Pin from Settings>Accounts>Sign-in options fails in a Windows Hello for Business On-Premise deployment.
- We updated the 2021 time zone information for Fiji.
- We fixed an issue that affects Microsoft’s System Centre Operations Manager’s (SCOM) ability to monitor a customer’s workload.
Read More: blogs.windows.com
How to download, install KB4577063 Windows 10 Cumulative Update:
Today we are going to guide you on how to download and install KB4577063 Windows 10 Cumulative Update [Version 1909, 1903] – May 2020.
Install Through Windows Update option:
Follow the sequence mentioned below. it will take you in the Windows 10 optional update option.
- Windows Settings –> Update & Security –> Windows Update. Click on the Check for updates button located In the right-hand pane.
When Windows 10 will complete the search, it will show you the update with install and time option if available. Under the updates section, you will also see an Optional Update option. 2020-05 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1909 for x64-based Systems (KB4577063) will be available. Click on the update and install it on the computer.
Install Through standalone Installers:
You can also download and install KB4577063 Windows 10 build through Windows Standalone. Once the file downloaded. you can install it on a computer without any Internet connection.
- 2020-10 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1903 for x64-based Systems (KB4577063)
- 2020-10 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1909 for x86-based Systems (KB4577063)
This link will take you to the list of Windows all patches history. You can download and install any of the patches you want from the list.
That’s all! if you want to uninstall any of the patches, you can do it from the Windows recent update option. For any question use the comment box below. Our staff members will reply to you quickly after concluding the solutions.
Information Credit goes to Windows Support.