If you face a situation where after you enter the secret key of your record and press the Enter key, Windows 10 freezes at the login screen, then this post may support you. Numerous users have detailed confronting this issue, at times, particularly in the wake of installing Windows Updates or a Feature Update.
Windows 10 freezes at Login Screen
If Windows 10 freezes at the Sign-In or Login Screen, you may attempt these proposals:
- Boot to Safe Mode or Advanced Startup alternatives
- Check the status of Credentials Manager Service
- Use Reset This PC alternative
- Fix Windows through Advanced Startup Options
- Fix Computer using Installation Media.
The best way to make sense of the cause is that you must be attentive of when the issue showed up. Likewise, ensure you keep a bootable USB drive prepared, which will assist you with getting into Advanced Boot Troubleshooting. Before you start, I suggest you shut down your PC, start it and afterward check whether you can sign in.
1] Boot to Safe Mode or Advanced Startup alternatives
At the point when you are set to auto-login to Windows 10 after the Update, the cycle to finish may get hampered. You can decide to disable auto-login after Update by boot into Safe Mode or Advanced Startup choice, and afterward, decide to disable the auto-login. It will permit you to auto-login.
- Open Windows 10 Settings (Win+I)
- Navigate to Accounts > Sign-in options
- Toggle off the alternative which says — Use my sign-in info to automatically finish setting up my device and reopen my apps after an update or restart.
In this article, I am going to discuss with you about the Realtek RTL8188EE 802.11 bgn Wi-Fi Adapter Issues. Recently many users have reported that their Realtek RTL8188EE 802.11 bgn…
If you as of late installed an Antivirus and this happened, then it would be a smart thought to uninstall it. Since you can’t log in the standard way, to eliminate the product.
- Boot using recovery drive and select Troubleshoot to continue.
- Navighate to Startup Settings > Restart > Press No 5 key.
- When the PC boots, login with an administrator account, and uninstall the anti-virus
- Reboot the PC typically, and check if the issue is settled.
- Restart your PC typically, and trust that the update will finish.
- Once on your desktop, you may investigate further.
You can likewise look at these overall tips if you can’t sign in to Windows 10.
2] Check the status of Credentials Manager Service
In Safe Mode, Run services.msc and ensure the Credentials Manager Service is determined to Automatic. The default is Manual.
3] Run System Restore through Advanced Startup Options
In Safe Mode, access the Advanced Startup Options and check whether you can fix the installation.
4] Use Reset This PC option
Else in Safe Mode, either Reset This PC, Run Fresh Start or Rollback to your previous form, contingent upon your case.
5] Repair Computer using Installation Media
Here are the steps to fix your PC using the installation media if this is because of degenerate files.
- Download Windows ISO
- Create Bootable USB or DVD drive
- Boot from the media and pick “Fix your PC.”
- Under Advanced investigating, pick Startup Repair.
At the point when Windows 10 Freezes at Login Screen it’s a dubious situation as there is no explicit reply answer. It could be a degenerate framework file or a feature update that went rouge and here and there a program that could be making the login experience horrendous.