When you buy a product, it’s obvious that you want to make the most out of it. Same implies to users who’ve bought external/wireless keyboards to connect with Windows PC. But when you are using an electronic device, it may start to respond laggy periodically.
Many of the PC users have complained keyboard lag issue. So if you are one of such individuals who are facing this trouble, then I’ve drafted the right guide for you. Here, I’ll introduce you to a bunch of troubleshooting tips to Fix Bluetooth Keyboard Lag in Windows 10. Allow me to start with the easiest method to fix this error.
4 Ways to Fix Bluetooth Keyboard Lag in Windows 10
Update Bluetooth Drivers
- Press Windows + X keys from your keyboard.
- Select Device Manager from the appearing menu.
- Locate & expand the Bluetooth tab.
- Right-click on the installed device and select Update driver
- Follow the onscreen prompts and do as you are instructed.
- Press Windows + I keys simultaneously.
- Navigate to Update & Security
- Select Troubleshoot from the left-side menu.
- Scroll down and locate Bluetooth from the right-side window.
- Select Bluetooth and click on Run the troubleshooter
- Allow your computer to restart when the process is completed.
Pair Keyboard Manually
- Press & hold Fn and Keyboard connectivity keys at the same time.
- Once your keyboard’s Bluetooth starts blinking, launch Control Panel on your computer.
- Under Hardware and Sound, click on Add a device
- Select your keyboard from the provided list and click on Next
- Let your computer perform the necessary precautions to complete the task.
Reset Bluetooth Connection
For users who are still facing trouble with Bluetooth Keyboard Lag in Windows 10, they can just reset their Bluetooth connection. For that, unplug the Bluetooth dongle from your computer and then restart the PC as well. Now when the system reboots, plug it back in and see if it works for you.
That’s all, keep visiting WindowsBoy for more.