Table of Contents
BitTorrent is the most famous torrent client in the market. It’s famous because of its numerous facilities that help users download files conveniently. Lots of users access services from it on a daily purpose. And some of them have also complained about uTorrent stuck at connecting to peers error.
So now users also have started to encounter the same error on BitTorrent. If you are one of those users who are facing this critical error, I’m here to help you. I’ll introduce you with the most working tricks to Fix Bittorrent stuck at connecting to peers. Let’s begin with the easiest solution.
3 Ways to Fix Bittorrent stuck at connecting to peers
Use a VPN that supports P2P torrenting
There’s a pretty good chance that your internet service providers are blocking the torrent downloading. And that can be the major reason why you are facing this iritating error. So for you sake, try using a virtual private network that help you download torrent files from anywhere anytime.
If you are looking for a VPN that gives good services, then I would recommend you to use NordVPN. This software is famous among every device users. And using it will not harm your device or connection in any way. Its package comes with a 7-day trail and 30-day money back guarantee.
Tweak the application files
- Save your downloads on BitTorrent and close it.
- Now launch File Explorer on your computer.
- Go the following file destination:
- C:\Users\[AccountName]\Application Data\Bittorrent
- Remove the following files from the directory.
- Relaunch BitTorrent client.
- Add your desired torrents and start downloading them.
Allow BitTorrent on Windows Firewall
- Launch Control Panel using Cortana search.
- Go to System and Security->Windows Defender Firewall
- From the left-side menu, hit Allow an app or feature through Windows Defender Firewall
- Check the BitTorrent client checkbox.
- Save changes and close the window.
That’s all, keep visiting WindowsBoy for more.