Mircosoft Store contains a huge variety of apps for the users of Windows OS. However, many users find this apps store irritating because of its numerous errors. Even most of the users have to face a situation where they are unable to download apps from Microsoft Store in Windows 10.
For those who are facing this error, I’ve drafted a fully beneficial guide. Here, I’ll introduce you to several troubleshooting tips to Fix Can’t Download Apps From Microsoft Store. So if you don’t want to use the services of third-party app stores, then read the following methods carefully.
4 Ways Fix Can’t Download Apps From Microsoft Store
Enable Windows Defender Firewall
- Launch the control panel from the Cortana search.
- Navigate to System and Security
- Select the Windows Defender Firewall utility.
- Click on Turn Windows Defender Firewall on or off
- Enable Windows Defender Firewall from the public & private network’s category.
Restart Apps Licensing
- Launch Microsoft Store.
- Click on the three-dotted icon and select Settings
- Navigate to Sync Licenses from the Apps Licenses category.
- Hit the Restart button.
Run Windows App Troubleshooter
- Press Windows + I keys to launch the system settings.
- Click on Update & security
- Select Troubleshoot from the left-side menu.
- Scroll down the right-side section and select Windows Store Apps
- Click on Run the troubleshooter
- Follow the onscreen instructions.
Reset Microsoft Store
If you still Can’t Download Apps From Microsoft Store in Windows 10, then here’s another workaround for you. You can bypass this error by implying a simple method. First of all, press Windows + R keys from your keyboard. Once the Run box appears, execute wsreset.exe from it. Once the command is executed, you’ll start to see an MS-Dos interface. Jut let it be because when it disappears, Microsoft Store will be restarted and will launch by itself.
That’s all, keep visiting WindowsBoy for more.