Dual Monitors Setup is very useful to gain maximum productivity. With two screens you will have more screen space and you can use multiple applications at the same time.
If you know your way through a Computer then you must be enjoying while doing multitasking. Dual Monitors Setup provides additional space to work with and you can easily multi-task to gain maximum productivity.
In this article, I am going to explain how you can set Dual Monitors Setup With Different Resolutions on Windows 10.
Dual Monitors Setup is amazing and people love it. You probably are wondering how you can also set Dual Monitors Setup With Different Resolutions.
Don’t worry here I will explain all of the methods that you can use at home with minimum configuration.
How To Set Dual Monitors Setup With Different Resolutions In Windows 10
The methods are quite simple and easy to perform. Here is how you can do it.
Method 1: Change the resolution from Settings
- First, connect both monitors and make sure that they are detected by your system.
- Now go to the Settings. (Windows Key + I)
- Select the System section.
- Select the display whose resolution you want to change.
- Now set the Display resolution to the desired value.
- Now select the other monitor and set the desired resolution.
After doing that, your dual monitor setup will use different resolutions for each monitor. Windows selects the optimal resolution for each monitor by default. However, you can adjust the resolution at any time to any resolution.
Note: Higher the resolution, the higher will be the power consumption.
Solution 2: Change settings from graphics configuration software
- Open Nvidia Control Panel.
- Open Desktop Properties.
- Select the desired monitor whose resolution you want to change.
- Select a suitable resolution.
- Click Apply to save changes.
- Follow the same method for the other monitor.
Having dual monitors with different resolutions is not a problem in Windows 10. Windows 10 automatically detects a dual monitor setup and also configures them automatically.
Hope so this tutorial was helpful, We are grateful for the trust you have placed in us.
Regards: Team Windows Boy.