Table of Contents
Google Chrome is the uncrowned king of the online world. According to the latest report of Statista Jul 17, 2020, Google Chrome owns 69% of Web market share. Which is many times more than the Firefox, Safari, UC, Internet Explorer, Samsung internet browser jointly? There is a reason behind this massive success, it is better, faster, stable, authentic, and genuine. I think 2020 is becoming better for technology.
Google Frequently launches the updates for the betterment of their Search engine. The previous update was 84 which brought many changes when it arrived. Now the ongoing version is Chrome 85.
But, Chrome 85 brought many things that people loved. So, that’s why we are here to let you install Chrome 85. Have a look at why people want Chrome 85 and what features attracted them.
- Previous build: Chrome 84
- Bug fixes: 15.
- Complete release build: 85.0.4183.83
- Release date: Wednesday, August 26, 2020
- Compatibility: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 (32-bit and 64-bit), Linux, Mac, iOS, and Android.
- Chrome just got faster with Profile Guided Optimization
- Style editing for CSS-in-JS frameworks
- Lighthouse 6 in the Lighthouse panel
- First Meaningful Paint (FMP) deprecation
- New app shortcut warnings in the Manifest pane
- Service worker respond with events in the Timing tab
- Consistent display of the Computed pane
- Bytecode offsets for WebAssembly files
- Line-wise copy and cut in Sources Panel
- Console settings updates
- Performance panel updates
- New icons for breakpoints, conditional breakpoints, and log points
Tab throttling coming to Beta
We know you need a lot of tabs to do your work, and with tab throttling – now rolling out on Beta channel – Chrome will give more resources to the tabs you’re using by taking them back from tabs that have been in the background for a long time. We see improvements not only in loading speed but also battery and memory savings. Watch this space for more on that work when it is broadly available!
Chrome’s performance – speed and usage of resources like power, memory, or CPU – has always been top of mind. We have a dedicated engineering team that has been consistently (and quietly) making improvements so Chrome runs faster and smoother on all devices, operating systems, and internet conditions. No matter if you are a heavy tab user on your Windows laptop, or need a lightweight app experience on your Android phone, we are working hard to use your device resources most efficiently.
Information Credit goes to Chromium Blog. The above information is copied from the blog. We don’t own this content.
Download Chrome 85 Offline installer:
Below are the possible ways through which you can install the Google Chrome 84 offline installer on your device.
- Update using Google update
- Use the download Chrome installer
- Using Ninite
- Download Chrome without using a browser
Here are the download links to install the latest Google Chrome 84 for the respective devices.
- Download: Google Chrome web installer
- Download: Google Chrome offline installer
- Download: Google Chrome MSI Installer [Enterprise Edition]
- Download: Google Chrome for macOS
- Download: Google Chrome Offline Installer for Linux
- Download: Google Chrome for Android
- Download: Google Chrome for iOS
- Download: Google Chrome Portable
That was all about the tutorial, now if you any further questions regarding the title? Ask us freely through the comment box below. Our answering service is 24/7 for you.