Table of Contents
While surfing the internet, one would never want to encounter any lame issues. For instance, some users have complained about mouse cursor disappearing while using Chrome error. You know that a mouse is a kind of an essential device to perform activities on a computer.
So without a mouse cursor, you would feel really annoyed, its sort of like being unable to use your hands while eating a meal. That’s why I’ve decided to provide a guide to help users Fix Cursor Not Showing in Google Chrome. There are several troubleshooting tricks to get the job done.
5 Ways to Fix Cursor Not Showing in Google Chrome
Update Mouse Drivers
- Press Windows + X keys from your keyboard.
- Select Device Manager from the appearing menu.
- Locate & expand Mice and other pointing devices
- Right-click on your pointing device and select Update Driver
- On the next window, click on Search automatically for updated driver software
- Follow the onscreen prompts to complete the task.
Restart Your Computer
Sometimes the problem is not in the product you are using but in your operating system. To check if that’s not the case, you need to restart your computer and when it reboots, use Chrome to see if it solves your case. And if your computer is saying to update & restart, then it would definitely solve the issue.
- Launch Chrome and navigate to the following address:
- Right-click on the taskbar and select Task Manager
- Locate and select Google Chrome
- Click on the End task button.
- Now open Chrome on your PC.
- Open Chrome
- Click on the three-dotted icon
- Navigate to Help and select About Google Chrome
- Now you’ll see that either your browser needs to be updated or not.
Turn Off Hardware Acceleration
- Hit the hamburger icon and navigate to Chrome settings
- Scroll down and click on Advanced
- Turn off the Use hardware acceleration when available toggle
- Click on the Relaunch button.
That’s all, keep visiting WindowsBoy for more.