Sometimes we receive an Email warning us that some of the Email content is blocked because the address is not in the sender safe list.
Don’t worry at all. This issue can easily be resolved by configuring the sender safe list from your email Settings menu.
Most of our work revolves around our Email. It is very difficult to organize your Emails. To help us in organizing our Email the email clients apply many filters to remove spam and other unwanted messages.
By default, email filtering is applied by any email client, they use anti-spam protocols, to protect the end-user.
But sometime these filters may stop some important Emails. And you will receive an Email with this warning “Some content in this message has been blocked because the sender isn’t in your safe-senders list or Attachment pictures and links in this message have been blocked because the sender isn’t in your safe-senders list.”
If you trust the sender and want to see the content of the Email then you have to remove the sender Email address from the blacklist or your Email.
How To Configure The Safe Senders List?
Follow this method to remove the sender’s Email address from the blacklist or your Email.
- Open the Settings menu (in the right upper corner).
- Go to the Filter and Blocked Addresses tab.
- Select the email address or addresses that you want to unblock.
- Similarly, you can create a filter for safe domains or addresses using the Create a filter option, and send them to your Inbox.
- From the drop-down menu next to your name (upper right-hand corner) select Settings.
- Go to Filter > Add new filter > in the To/CC box put the email address that you want to unblock.
- Leave the Inbox as the default folder where you want messages to be sent.
- On the Home > Delete > Junk > Junk E-mail Options.
- On the Safe Senders tab > check the Automatically add people I e-mail to the Safe Senders List box.
- Or, you add emails one by one, by selecting them/domain name > Add > OK.
This is how you can remove the sender’s Email address from the blacklist or your Email.
Hope so this tutorial was helpful, We are grateful for the trust you have placed in us.
Regards: Team Windows Boy.