Table of Contents
Install Windows Defender Browser Protection before its too late. Because you never know when you are going to become a victim of cybercriminal activities. The websites you are visiting on your web browser, they might tell you that your connection is secured, but you can’t trust them with your online privacy.
Windows Defender is capable of securing your device from malicious viruses. It helps you get notified whenever a background process tries to execute all by itself. That’s why I’ve decided to deliver a guide to help you Install Windows Defender Browser Protection in Edge/Chrome/Firefox, and Opera.
How Do I Install Windows Defender Browser Protection?
- Launch Windows Security from the Cortana search bar.
- Click on App & browser control
- Under Check apps and files, either select Block or Warn
- Close the window and open Edge.
- Visit the Chrome Store to get Windows Defender Browser Protection
- Click on the Add to Chrome button.
- Confirm your action.
- Wait for the extension to install.
- Afterward, enable or disable it from your extension bar.
- Launch the Firefox web browser.
- Click here to download Application Guard Extension
- Hit Add to Firefox
- On the next step, just click on the Add button.
- Now select Get it from Microsoft Store
- Allow your computer to reboot and install the required app.
A good thing about Opera is that it’s also Chromium-based. So the good news is that you can Install Windows Defender Browser Protection just like you did in Chrome. You can visit the Chrome Store and install the appropriate extension as well. There’s no need to perform any extra hassle to complete the task as well.
However it might be a good thing for Opera users, they can enable the VPN and use this extension to stay protected 24/7. Never worry about any sorts of online insecurities.
That’s all, keep visiting WindowsBoy for more.