If you own a website, you would want to administrate it without any lags. It’s a fact that not everyone likes to get into the hassle of coding a whole website. That’s why people prefer using the services of a platform named WordPress. So they can only focus on selling their perspective products or gathering viewers on their blogs.
Google Chrome is also a handy tool for developers. It helps them to sync all their website’s data from one device to another. But it also lags some error. So I’m here to help you fix Error Establishing A Database Connection in Chrome. I’ll try to keep things as simple as possible.
4 Ways to Fix Error Establishing A Database Connection in Chrome
See If Chrome’s Updated
- Launch Chrome and click on the hamburger icon.
- Navigate to Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Select About Chrome from the left-sidebar.
Update Chrome Extensions
- From Google Chrome’s interface, click on the three-dotted icon.
- Take your mouse cursor to More tools and select Extensions
- Enable the Developer mode toggle.
- Afterward, click on the Update button.
- Wait while Chrome updates all the installed extensions.
Remove Unworthy Extensions
By any chance, if updating Chrome extension is not working, then you need to remove some of them. For that, imply the following steps:
- Inside the extension page, disable the toggle of your desired plugins.
- After you’ve disabled them, click on the Remove button.
- Relaunch Chrome.
Clear Browsing Data in Chrome
- Click on the Menu icon.
- Navigate to More tools and select Clear browsing data. You also just press Ctrl+Shift+Del to open the same page.
- Under Privacy and security, click on Clear browsing data
- Inside the Basic tab, select Time range as All time
- Check all the three checkboxes (Browsing history, Cookies and other site data, Cached images and file).
- Thereafter, click on Clear data
- Restart Google Chrome.
That’s all, keep visiting WindowsBoy for more.