Table of Contents
Sandbox Mode or features is the specification that allows the create a duplicate working environment. Now users can run the same Work Environment on the other Laptop same they run on the Host computer. Microsoft has added this feature in the last year’s update that arrived in May 2019. A big benefit for the individual person who is working on Projects. If you can’t take the Office Laptop at home, you can make your Home laptop same as the Office one.
This feature permits the execution of the Application in the workplace, even that is not part of the Stock Operating system. Sandbox mode required the 100 MB storage on you Laptop internet storage. Later the space required is according to the duplicate data size. By the way, this feature is not for all versions including Windows. Only the Windows Professional And Enterprise Edition users can be beneficiary of Sandbox Mode.
This feature is not applicable to Windows 10 Home edition by default. You have to do installation and settings customization a bit to get the SandBox Mode. Once you got the feature, you will be able to enable and use it.
Minimum Requirements to use SandBox Mode:
Like any other Application software, Windows Sandbox has its requirements that are must be fulfilled in order to use it. Here are the obligatory prerequisites you must provide to Sandbox, even if you are running the Windows 10 Home edition:
- Windows 10 Version 1903 (Minimum).
- Hardware Virtualization is enabled (from BIOS settings).
- Have at least 4 GB of RAM.
- 1 GB of free space on the hard drive.
- At least 2 processor cores.
Download the Script
Download and install the following script to get the Windows 10 SandBox Mode.
- Run the .bat file.
- Allow the script to run with administrative privileges.
- Press the Yes button.
- The batch file will get completed in 2 minutes.
- Press Y to Restart the Windows, it is necessary to apply the changes.
Activate Windows Sandbox
- Open the Windows Run (Press ⊞+R).
- Paste the term optionalfeatures and press the Enter button.
- This will open the Windows optional features window.
- Check Windows Sandbox and press OK.
- This will enable Windows Sandbox in Windows 10 Home.
- Restart the computer if required.
That was the complete guide to get and Enable the Sandbox Mode in Windows 10 Home edition. If you have any questions related to the topic please ask us using the Comment Box below. Windows Boys are always at your service.