No internet user is unfamiliar with the name Facebook. Mostly everybody knows what’s the purpose of this platform. So when lots of users are accessing a singular platform, it might start to respond laggy. But the most common error know among users is “Sorry, This Content Isn’t Available Right Now on Facebook”.
So if you are one of such users who are facing this critical issue, then you should consider reading this article. Because here, I’ve drafted several ways to Fix This Content Isn’t Available Right Now on Facebook. And your work is to keep implying the solutions until you get rid of the error.
4 Ways to Fix This Content Isn’t Available Right Now on Facebook
Check Facebook Servers
The first thing you need to do is to check whether if Facebook servers are working perfectly or not. Because this error can be caused just because the tech giant’s social portal is not responding properly.
For such a cause, you need to visit the Downdetector webpage for Facebook. Once you are inside the portal, see the online graphs and if the website tells you that the servers are off, then you should just wait for several minutes instead of implying any further solutions.
Log out/in Facebook
Another trick that could work to get rid of This Content Isn’t Available Right Now on Facebook error is that you first log out of your account. Leave it be for several minutes and then login. Afterward, check if this tip helps you solve the problem and page is shown to you or not.
Check Page Settings
- After launching a page that’s not working, navigate to its settings.
- Select General from the left-side menu.
- In front of Page Visibility, if the status is Page unpublished, click on Edit
- Select the status as Page published.
- Click Save to confirm your action.
Change Country Restrictions
- On the Page settings, locate and select Country Restrictions
- Expand the tab by clicking on the Edit button.
- If any countries are listed, remove them.
- Click on Save Changes and close the page settings.
That’s all, keep visiting WindowsBoy for more.