Instagram is a social platform that needs no introduction. At first, it got famous among the smartphone users, but now after its ownership was transferred, it is also available for desktop users. Unlike the smartphone app, the official application for PC users sometimes starts to respond laggy.
If you are facing trouble with using the Instagram App, then I’m here to help. I’ll provide some beneficial workarounds to help you Fix Instagram App Not Working on Windows 10. Because obviously, you are using the app’s services to kill time, but not to annoy you at all.
4 Ways to Fix Instagram App Not Working on Windows 10
Use the troubleshooter
- Launch Windows 10 settings from the start menu.
- Click on Update & Security
- Select Troubleshoot from the left-side menu.
- Locate & click once on Windows Store Apps
- Hit Run the troubleshooter
- When the process is completed, close all tabs.
- Press Windows + S keys from your keyboard.
- Type Instagram in the search bar and click on Uninstall.
- Reboot your computer.
- Visit the Microsft Store
- Click on the Get button to reinstall Instagram
- After the process is completed, launch the app on your Windows 10 device.
- Navigate to Windows 10 Settings
- Select the Apps tab.
- Locate & select Instagram from the list of installed apps.
- Hit Advanced Options
- Click on Reset
- If asked by your operating system, restart your PC.
Find another way to use Instagram
Still, if Instagram App Not Working on Windows 10 error is bothering you, then here’s what you need to do. You can launch your web browser and navigate to the app’s official online portal. And from there, simply login to your account to start using Instagram with ease. I ensure you that if the servers are not down, then you’ll not face any lame errors.
That’s all, keep visiting Windowsboy for more.