Table of Contents
DoorDash is an American based food delivery app. It’s not difficult to understand what this application does. Point made here is that it is only developed to benefit people, but not to irritate them at all. Like there are times when you feel hungry but the DoorDash is not working error.
To be precise, I’ll be talking about several troubleshooting tips to Fix DoorDash Error Code 500. So if you are one of such users who are facing this issue, then you’ve come to the right website. Because here, I’ve drafted some of the fixes that’ll help you bypass the error.
5 Ways to Fix DoorDash Error Code 500
- Launch the app.
- Tap on the logout link.
- Close the DoorDash app.
- Restart your smartphone.
- Relaunch the app and login.
Reset your router
- Turn off your wifi or network router.
- Unplug it from the electric source.
- Leave it be for about 2 minutes.
- Now plug in and turn it on.
- Connect it with your smartphone.
Update the App
Depending upon the nature of your smartphone (Android or iOS), you are required to update your DoorDash App. If you are using an Android phone, then you’ll have to use the Google Play Store. And if you are on an iOS device, just navigate to the App Store to complete the task.
Reboot your Network Settings
- On Android: Settings -> System -> Reset -> Network Settings Reset -> Enter PIN. Now, tap Yes to confirm your decision.
- On iPhone: Settings -> General -> Reset -> Reset Network Settings -> Enter Password. Afterwards, you’ll be required to confirm your action.
- For Android
- Launch Settings
- Hit Applications
- Locate & select DoorDash
- Click on clear cache
- For iPhone
- Navigate to the Settings app.
- Hit General
- Click on iPhone Storage
- Select DoorDash
- Tap on Uninstall
- Now reinstall the app from App Store.
That’s all, Keep visiting WindowsBoy for more.