Windows 10 is currently the most popular Windows OS from Microsoft.
With Windows 10, Microsoft decided to go back to its roots by establishing simple, reliable, and easy to use Office programs that don’t require several clicks to operate one task.
Here in this post, I will guide you on how to install Windows 10 OS on your PC without a Microsoft Account.
You will be happy to discover that you don’t generally need a Microsoft account to install Windows 10 operating system.
Peruse the guide beneath to learn precisely what you have to do in order to install Windows 10 without a Microsoft account.
Microsoft doesn’t make this procedure easy. but it can be done, You just need to look at the right place at the right time to find the installation procedure of Windows 10 without a Microsoft Account.
How To Install Windows 10 Without A Microsoft Account
Here is the method that you can follow to install Windows 10 Without Microsoft Account.
- Place in your device the Windows 10 boot CD/DVD or external drive.
- Follow the instructions on the screen until you reach the sign in to your Microsoft account page.
- In the Sign in to your Microsoft account page, you will see in the lower side of the screen a feature that says Create a new account.
- Left-click or tap on the Create a new account feature.
- Create a new account screen left click or tap on the Sign in without a Microsoft account but keep in mind that this option has almost the same purple contrast as the Create a new account window so it is a bit harder to spot.
- From here you can go and install your Windows 10 operating system without a Microsoft account and use it as you please.
Note: The Sign-in without a Microsoft account link is situated beneath the Country/Region box.
You can also install Windows 10 without using a Microsoft account by replacing your administrator account with a local account.
First, sign in using your admin account, then go to Settings > Accounts > Your Info.
Click on the option ‘Manage my Microsoft account’ and then select ‘Sign in with a local account instead’.
As you can see, the steps to follow are not that hard.
We hope that you successfully managed to install Windows 10 without a Microsoft account.
Hope so this guide was helpful, We are grateful for the trust you have placed in us.
Regards: Team Windows Boy.